Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Some of my thoughts for this beautiful day... Can you believe we started out as two and now almost 56 years later, (January 30) we are 53 AND growing?! Family is certainly what it is all about!!! As I read the blogs of some of the members this family, I am truly amazed as I observe some of their wonderful talents. I love to read what they write because it gives me a small glimpse into their lives. Maybe the rest of you will try this new adventure sometime as well, but in the meantime, I want each one of you to know just how important you are to me and Dad/Grandpa. You are our EVERYTHING! It is wonderful to see how those in our family are living their lives. Oh, there have been a few bumps, scrapes, and bruises here and there, but basically, they are ALL VERY GOOD people who are trying their best to live, love, and learn the things their Heavenly Father wants them to know. Personally, I am looking forward to living with every single one of you for all Eternity. I can't imagine anything but that, and, as we all know, our sweet Marianne is up there waiting for us.

No comments: