Friday, July 18, 2008

IT FINALLY CAME!

It finally came after almost a month of anxious waiting. Erik received his mission call to the South Carolina Columbia Mission! He will go into the MTC on October 15.

Erik is ready to go! He is very well prepared, and will be a GREAT missionary. There are people out there waiting for Elder Erik Nystul to teach them the Gospel. We are all very proud of you Erik. Congratulations to Jill and David and family. You have raised a wonderful young man who will contribute a great deal to this world.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Hi Aunt Carol! This is Susanne's daughter, Cari. I came across your blog from Katherine's. It's great that you have a blog! Isn't it fun? I love seeing your family's pictures and your gorgeous yard! (I'm envious of your flowers. They're so beautiful!) Anyway, I just thought I'd say "Hi!" Take good care!